Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA & The Fringes - February 2014 Pt. VI

2001kx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that any mention of Scheisskopf und Scheisskopf should be swabbed by PennMan on the principal of their not deserving the credibility that comes with being mentioned in the forecast scoreboard with news affiliates and actual accredited weather organizations.

They deserve less than ZERO mention. Anywhere. Pennlive.com and by default, the Harrisburg Patriot-News giving them credit is bad enough. Then again, maybe if they actually knew they were dealing with a convicted felon they would change their tune on associating with them and even issue a retraction of accreditation.

A smile north actually. .5" just goes north of UNV by maybe 20 miles on ens compared to op. Not much difference.

ya but just looking at the second wave it's south. I don't care about the qpf with wave 1 because I really feel that's a non player for us. If it amps at all its rain and if its weak its low qpf. Either way the second wave is going to be the show. We need wave one weak so it doesn't push the front south behind it and supress wave 2. If u look at just wave 2 on eps it's mostly a miss to our south. The jackpot is even south of dc. That's a bad sign because I expect there a lot of high qpf rain solutions across central pa from wave 1 that skew the total qpf upward with that. I don't like the look of the eps at all. We need a north trend from wave 2

If 0z continues the south march, that will pretty much confirm that the GGEM is the new king. Crazy the way these things shift...we were all feeling pretty comfortable with regionwide Warning/Advisory event. Good thing they held off on the watches for the time being.

You're a broken record....it amazes me you didn't get 5 posted after you said the storm a couple weeks ago would be a nonevent northwest of I-81.

Archived