SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 2014 Snowpack Depths

KamuSnow

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's 80 degrees and I thought I'd make the final post of the snowpack thread.   Finishing up a consecutive run

with at least snowpiles on ground from Dec. 8th when we got our fir 3.2" until April 13th - don't think the pile is gonna

make it until midnight.   That's a run of 127 days.   80 of those days had measurable snow cover in the yard.

It's not out of the question we see some more flakes in the air, but any more accum is pretty doubtful.

Definitely a good winter, hoping for good things next year.

post-1631-0-70048500-1397415105_thumb.jp

post-1631-0-46868100-1397415127_thumb.jp

Well, it's 80 degrees and I thought I'd make the final post of the snowpack thread.   Finishing up a consecutive run

with at least snowpiles on ground from Dec. 8th when we got our fir 3.2" until April 13th - don't think the pile is gonna

make it until midnight.   That's a run of 127 days.   80 of those days had measurable snow cover in the yard.

It's not out of the question we see some more flakes in the air, but any more accum is pretty doubtful.

Definitely a good winter, hoping for good things next year.

Agreed on both counts, and thanks for sharing the pics. That's pretty impressive staying power considering that was likely snow from early March and before....

Archived