joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 12-13 Finale Observations Part 3

Amped

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe for a second they'd close tomorrow. The roads are fine in the city and surroundings.

Give liberal leave fine, but I need to be at work. (not a fedgov myself, but we follow)

I'm not necessarily arguing they'll close, but the roads are not fine any more. MD410 and Rt 29 in Silver Spring are completely white. Theyre usually well-plowed which leads me to believe a lot of other secondary roads are much worse.

Areas E of I-95 are definitely going to overperform from this, just looks relentless on radar, congrats!

We're done here near Dulles.

Thanks brother! I'm getting crushed here in AA county with big time rates. Makes me feel better about getting a little shorted last night. Should get my foot after all.

Greatings from NH.  My brother lives in Fairfax and kept telling me yesterday that they were calling for 4-8" in the metro DC and I kept telling me it would be more.  He said WTOP weather center was the best and discounted me all day and last evening.  I think you guys did a bit better than that.  Congrads down there,  now watch Saturday

Archived