SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 12-13 Finale Observations Part 3

Amped

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ughhh, it's snowing hard here, but not even an inch and you can't be more than 20 miles from me as the crow flies

I used to live over in your direction but we moved west to near 29 and 108 a few years ago.  It was a good move, snow-wise.

You might remember me: I taught your daughter.  

I used to live over in your direction but we moved west to near 29 and 108 a few years ago.  It was a good move, snow-wise.

You might remember me: I taught your daughter.  

Wow…you're just that much farther north/west than me.  Only about 3 miles as the crow flies, but I'm still <2" new.  Probably 1.7ish new so far.  

Absolutely, I was supposed to get hammered, and my snow is light. 

Wes, what was you talley before the mix/changeover early this morning?  We switched over around 4:30 am here, closed in on 8", and picked up another .5 of snow/sleet before the non-accumulating sleet/rain and subsequent compaction.

Wes, what was you talley before the mix/changeover early this morning?  We switched over around 4:30 am here, closed in on 8", and picked up another .5 of snow/sleet before the non-accumulating sleet/rain and subsequent compaction.

I had 5.25 and I haven't gotten much out of this,  all the good stuff has been north like always. 

I feel like I got screwed with round one and now mother nature is saying,  screw you again. 

Sorry 'bout that Wes.  I know the pain of Calvert in winter -- I grew up about four miles south of Dunkirk.  Every once in a while you win.  The Blizzard of 79 was incredible there.

Still some light snow with 0.75" new.  Temp stuck at 34.

Archived