• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 15 clipper/redeveloper

ORH_wxman

Models are starting to try and redevelop this clipper and mvoe it northeast. Could be some sneaky totals...esp for eastern areas?

A lot of us have been focusing on the Feb 13 event, but this one is starting to ramp up a bit. Could be a Lance Bosart "little critters that bite" Special.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Models are starting to try and redevelop this clipper and mvoe it northeast. Could be some sneaky totals...esp for eastern areas?

A lot of us have been focusing on the Feb 13 event, but this one is starting to ramp up a bit. Could be a Lance Bosart "little critters that bite" Special.

Does not look overly big right now.  It's a nice s/w as modeled on the 06z GFS.  There is a trailer s/w that may try to muck things up a bit.  Let's see what the 12z runs bring today.  12z NAM was sort of a wide right with a trough hanging back over the area

Glad you started this thread.  It is certainly a treat for 1"-3" now, and MORE importantly a Huge threat to Alabama and George and right threw the southern regions that Just got snow.  They're getting more in Georgia recently than parts of SNE haha.  Could end up with 3 significant events in 1 month.  

GFS still a bit shy for the QPF Queens...but I think I like the upper and mid-level look a lot more than what QPF suggests....this one may be coming in pretty solid the next run or two.

We'll see what the other useful guidance says...particularly the Euro, which made a nice move last night.

18-24" with this event for Saturday? That seems a little insane?

Certainly does, but cool to see it simulated.  It's far out on the RPM, but I suppose you never know.  Not sure what it's keying off of, that's different from the other models, in respect to bringing in onshore versus the other models.

This one I like....!

Nice looking system on the models.

Archived