Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Snow
    Newest Member
    Love Snow
stormtracker

Feb 12-13 Deathband Storm, Obs Part 2

Maybe but it's pounding now...must be 14"+

DCA is a pit of despair. Things are mostly on track tho the mix line may make you guys at this rate.. a number of models showed that happening. 

Back to all snow in Dale City at 719am. It is full daylight too, now I can see my snow real well, got even more moderate snow falling

DCA is a pit of despair. Things are mostly on track tho the mix line may make you guys at this rate.. a number of models showed that happening.

Close enough to worry about it far enough away for it to not be that big of a deal....fringe city lol

Close enough to worry about it far enough away for it to not be that big of a deal....fringe city lol

Just make sure you measure pre shrinkage and all will be fine.

Back to mostly snow in Arlington

Same now in South Arlington, visibility about a mile.

NBC 4:  "Most of the snow will end by 9:00 am" 

...wat

There will be a little break for some areas in the action before the deform band rolls through.

32.2 here in Crystal City

I live literally right across from DCA and it has switched back to a snow/sleet mix instead of just all sleet....I would say 50/50 ...coming down at a moderate rate.

It's amazing to see the temp fluctuate depending on the direction of the wind gust....every time it gusts from the NE it bumps up a tad....and then when it gusts from the NW...back down again.   What a battle going on in the lower layers...it's all about the temp profiles. 

As I'm writing this post...we just had a gust of wind from the South East.