SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 12-13 Deathband Storm, Obs Part 2

stormtracker

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at RAP and HRRR. If you go to the 18 hour and 15 hour runs of each respectively, is that total accumulation or additional accumulation from this point forward? I know they tend to overdo it, but I only ask because there is still an 18-24 bullseye in Central MD on the latest RAP, and I can't imagine it's trying to say 18-24 inches of snow on top of what we currently have.

No thunder heard down the road from you. Just hearing wind whipped snow along the back of the house. Glad you have off street parking.

I am too! It was invaluable in 2010. 

Really coming down hard now in Frederick, MD (21703). Visibility is reduced significantly outside along with decent wind gusts.

#Yummy

Couldn't agree more! I'm holding back the urge to start digging and drive around a little.

Couldn't agree more! I'm holding back the urge to start digging and drive around a little.

Wife and I used to live downtown near the Marc Train Station (don't miss that morning whistle), now over near Crestwood Blvd/Ballenger Creek. These bands are just gorgeous (work better close).

Still coming down very hard. [Frederick, MD - 21703]

Wife and I used to live downtown near the Marc Train Station (don't miss that morning whistle), now over near Crestwood Blvd/Ballenger Creek. These bands are just gorgeous (work better close).

Still coming down very hard. [Frederick, MD - 21703]

I am in the new development down off Ballenger Creek Pike and Elmer Derr, so not to far from you.

Archived