joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA and the fringes - Feb. 2014 Part V

JamieOber

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hatterras has ESE winds with Wimington NC has NNE winds with max pressure falls looking to be right up the Coastal Plain. I'm assuming this is good for our desired Low track. Zak, Mag or anyone who has knowledge of interpreting 3 hr pressure change maps, would love some input if I am interpreting it correctly.

Hatterras has ESE winds with Wimington NC has NNE winds with max pressure falls looking to be right up the Coastal Plain. I'm assuming this is good for our desired Low track. Zak, Mag or anyone who has knowledge of interpreting 3 hr pressure change maps, would love some input if I am interpreting it correctly.

We used these while i was in school. You are right, good to see the falls tucked into coast.

I know it's hard to judge over where Voyagers at since thats the land where radar beams go to die with no radar site very close by. The edge of the snow reaching the ground seems uniform across the state so I would say whenever the edge of the precip gets to about Bellefonte, it should be about starting in Tamaqua. 

Lol DT...

*** ALERT *** BREAKING NEWS ****

FOR ALL HUMANS and SUB HUMANs IN NC VA MD DEL S southeast PA and NJ...

when the TV weather person ..some of which are even meteorologists says ... "changing to Plain rain by morning with a temps of 25 or 28 degrees.....""

THAT IS CALLED FREEZING RAIN .....

Mother puss bucket how hard is this ???

I'm not a red tagger, but you're doing just fine!  Also, check out the buoys for pressures; very much an observation and not a numerical suggestion!  Gotta love the meteorology!

Archived