SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA and the fringes - Feb. 2014 Part V

JamieOber

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horst says a coating or a bit more for down here tomorrow night...

I'm sure (well almost) that much of the area isn't finished with significant snowfall moving forward. Seems like a lot of really good mets like the last week of February/early March time period for something to pop. Hopefully Wmsptwx will be back by then to tell all of us not to expect much of anything. :whistle:

Horst says a coating or a bit more for down here tomorrow night...

I'm sure (well almost) that much of the area isn't finished with significant snowfall moving forward. Seems like a lot of really good mets like the last week of February/early March time period for something to pop. Hopefully Wmsptwx will be back by then to tell all of us not to expect much of anything. :whistle:

LOL, I'm kinda tuned out that time of year anyway with the advent of racing/baseball. March is when I start rooting for warmth over snow unless it's a KU event.

lighjt snow still coming down......roads are a little tricky......accuweather has maps out that show 3-6 tonight and 3-6 tomorrow night into Tues for our area....legit???

No, not tonight. I saw what you're talking about and they are including tomorrow night in that first map. That's really confusing and I can see how that looks like 3-6 tonight. I'd say tonight maybe a half inch tonight down your way. But 3-6 tomorrow night.

what did you add to it?

1 pint half and half

1 cup sugar

splash of vanilla

3 tablespoons cocoa powder

Combine all ingredients in a large mixing both, whisking well. Go outside and find untouched snow, and with another container add snow and keep stirring until you get a good thick soft serve consistency. It takes like 10 minutes at the most.

Archived