joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now another dry slot off the li sound. Meh...now maybe just squeeze out 1-2" overnight as my head hits the pillow ever so softly. Good calls by the pros on the ull tonight. Regardless, front end stuff was mouth watering. Havent had rates like that since the boxing day 2010 superband in NJ...and Even though i stayed up for that, daytime superbands are more impressive.

Just shoveled a bit.  Almost .25" sleet in an hour.  

Definitely snowing/sleeting in Albany. Mainly snow I think, but it's very "icy" snow. I don't know, it's weird, but pouring! Just coming DOWN!

I went out like 30 minutes ago and my sidewalk was clear. There was an inch on my sidewalk just now. 30 minutes.

Definitely snowing/sleeting in Albany. Mainly snow I think, but it's very "icy" snow. I don't know, it's weird, but pouring! Just coming DOWN!

I went out like 30 minutes ago and my sidewalk was clear. There was an inch on my sidewalk just now. 30 minutes.

I'm in Slingerlands and it stopped sleeting around midnight. I think you're seeing rimed up snowflakes. Some bigger flakes mixing in now.

I'm in Slingerlands and it stopped sleeting around midnight. I think you're seeing rimed up snowflakes. Some bigger flakes mixing in now.

There is no sound of sleet now and is definitely rimed up snowflakes. Pouring, nonetheless. Hoping that the band to our NE expands and fills out like it want's to show signs of on radar. I'm going to give it another hour or so then I need to go to bed. Been tracking this all day. LOL

No sleet fell out here. Some rimed flakes and snow pellets briefly, but not sleet.

+SN moved back in around 11:30 and added 5 inches so far to my earlier 7".  Now 12" new.  25F and pretty impressive out there with the mod to heavy snow and wind. It's not common for us to get into great banding like this. Much easier nearer the coast.

I fell asleep for a while but got woken up by the neighbors plow guy at 1. It was transitioning from sleet/zr to snow at that point and I've gotten about six more inches since then. Heading out in a few minutes to shovel then I need to do my 55 mile drive to work in NYC.

~15" yesterday morning, a bit o' sleet, 6 hours of rain, more sleet and zr now this.

My back hurts...

Archived