Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrads to the areas just NW of Baltimore.  Up to 5" of new snow this eve after 19" earlier.  First 2 foot reports comin starting to come in.

That's really impressive.  My daughter's next to Annapolis and said it's snowing hard there.  They had received 8 before changing to rain--leaving 6.

Unless the  deviled son of 12/9/05 comes tomorrow morning I have to be up at 6 for an 8am radio show with Gene Valacenti.  So I'm going to get up at 5am for the band just in case.  So I'm going to go to bed now.  

Great storm for 2 hours specifically, and I mean Historically great.  4.25" in 2 hours with many bursts for 20 to 30 minutes  of 3" per hour.  Up to 7" as we stand.  Hoping for more as it's still not the biggest storm I've seen this season.  Tons of 6" events down here.  

Great to chat with you all.  Off to the Stinger as the storm moves around us quietly.  

Temperature ticking up here. Have gone from 29.5 to 31.0 over the last 30 minutes. Not much cold to drain down the valley anymore with 31F at BAF and 32F at CEF. 

Looks like we bring in this heavy thump then dry slot again... not sure whether comma head pivots through like the short range models are showing or not. Hoping for an additional 1-2" but that may be a stretch. 

Looks like BOS did make Scooter's 2-4....3.2" officially.

That's just what I was hoping for..lol. Bust for me here, thought it would be similar to Logan. Even like 6 miles away they had 2-3".  Still was too high in my thoughts yesterday...but retreating highs and torching 950mb temps aren't good for this area.

Archived