Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jerry don't throw towel in yet....give it another 90 mins for that lift to go to work

scott are winds still flipping NE this afternoon...or is that out the door

just West of R/S line could have outages

32 and dumping snow in wakefield

friend in Ashland just text me and said a "wall of white" just hit the school he teaches at (early dismissal)

Heavier echoes are both intensity driven and also probably some bright banding in which flakes that are only a tiny bit melted reflect back a lot of the radar beam energy back to the radar site. The water film around the ice does this.

Thanks Scott.

That radar loop showed quite the pulse. But echoes above my head are in fact represented OTG with increased intensity and snow growth (finally getting some dendrites mixed in with the sugar). 

It looks like the heavy stuff is slowly starting to move across the border.  Enjoy imminent epicosity and I will be in that band in an hour I hope.  I like Chris (Oceanwx)'s notion that the band gets in NH and then maybe we get some pivot action.

Good luck!

NH weenie's unite!

Pumped to see these snowfall rates during the day...certainly more fun...

Right on the Winchester/Lexington border. Turkey Hill and appropriately called LOL.

1/2 vis, and dropping making hey! now eyeballing over 3"  

Cool. You're then about 3 miles NW of me. As long as I'm snow, you're golden. Ripping all snow here.

Archived