joxey
Feb 12-13 Obs for "The Storm That Wouldn't Say NO"

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crushing 3.5-- eyeball. 

Huffwx -- where exactly are you at?

And while we're at it -- while I am not new to AmWx, I don't always (or as often) follow the obs thread.  Is there an easy way we can find where folks are located, or do we need them to provide TBY (their back yard) every now and then?

Light snow in Crofton MD, white coating everywhere.  Started out as SN--, at 6:55, then went into a period of granulated/rimed light snow, now softer flakes

And while we're at it -- while I am not new to AmWx, I don't always (or as often) follow the obs thread.  Is there an easy way we can find where folks are located, or do we need them to provide TBY (their back yard) every now and then?

Light snow in Crofton MD, white coating everywhere.  Started out as SN--, at 6:55, then went into a period of granulated/rimed light snow, now softer flakes

Usually in the profile, where the poster is is listed there... but its turned off right now

Locations are turned off which is unfortunate - BUT people should really be giving a general location with their obs. 

Was in the gym for only about 5 min and came back out to the car being dusted over. The drive back home on back roads in SW Frederick Co. was interesting to say the least. You need your bright lights on to watch for deer, but it made driving hard with the snow coming down as hard as it was. Took about 20 min to get home from only 5 miles out. This snow means business. 

In Frederick 21703

Archived