SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 12-13 Obs for "The Storm That Wouldn't Say NO"

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reporting down from ric nothing special with this first wave. Been snowing since 4 and barely have a half on a inch. You guys need to calm down up there I see a lot of sad faces coming out after this

thank you for your obs.  Keep up the good work, we're all counting on you

Reporting down from ric nothing special with this first wave. Been snowing since 4 and barely have a half on a inch. You guys need to calm down up there I see a lot of sad faces coming out after this

No one inside the beltway is expecting a foot..at least I'm certainly not. I've lived here long enough to know how these things usually play out.

Still, I always hope for an over-performer. It has happened before.

Not sure where you are located, but that's not the case here at all. This overrunning has been great so far.

26/22

SN

1.0"

No one inside the beltway is expecting a foot..at least I'm certainly not. I've lived here long enough to know how these things usually play out.

Still, I always hope for an over-performer. It has happened before.

Don't feed the troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some on stock but this is a top shelf bourbon storm and I was out. Grabbed a bottle of 10 year old eagle rare. When you cant understand my 3am posts you will know the bottle is gone

Thats a real nice bourbon. The only thing I hate about VA. Since we have ABC stores that whiskey would probably cost me 40 bucks. I usually get my liquor while I am in Hagerstown. So much cheaper. Anyways, it's Crown reserve for me tonight. Cheers. Enjoy.

I have some on stock but this is a top shelf bourbon storm and I was out. Grabbed a bottle of 10 year old eagle rare. When you cant understand my 3am posts you will know the bottle is gone

Just looked at my inventory

10 bottles red wine

1 box red wine

1 bottle white wine

1 bottle champagne

Yamazaki 12

Makers Mark

Silver Patron

Bombay Gin

Bacardi Light Rum

Kahlua

All that, and I've decided to stick with a stack of percs and soma (prescribed, of course). My old bones will need the help recovering from snow clearing duty.

Archived