joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/13/2014 Major Coastal Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will tell you what... if that band of precip to the west rotates just right (and, to my weenified eyes, it looks like it is starting to), the dry slot in the immediate PHL area might be short-lived and and the backlash might be surprisingly long-lived.... and those well north and west might just keep on keeping on for a LONGGGGGG time.     

I've been following the crowd like some sort of weenie groupie lol.

Back to mostly flakes now.

I'm kind of a big deal here. Actually this forum doesn't need much moderating and have spent most of my time in the NYC sub-forum where the banter thread seems to be a fight club. Feel free to post. Honestly, this is one of the nicest sub-forums in terms of how we treat new posters.

I will tell you what... if that band of precip to the west rotates just right (and, to my weenified eyes, it looks like it is starting to), the dry slot in the immediate PHL area might be short-lived and and the backlash might be surprisingly long-lived.... and those well north and west might just keep on keeping on for a LONGGGGGG time.     

Please let it be.  I've entered a dry slot and it's quite boring.   Unfortunately I'm not seeing what you are.

WEIRD storm!!!!  I was getting sleet while areas south and east were getting snow, finally back to snow.  I can't wait for the backend to get here so it's all snow again.  I HATE sleet!

Welcome to what happened in Spring Mount between 9 AM and about 10:15 AM.  It did change back to all snow at 10:15 and has been that way ever since.  12.3" so far for Round 1 (and hoping for at least a few more from Round 2 tonight).

Welcome to what happened in Spring Mount between 9 AM and about 10:15 AM.  It did change back to all snow at 10:15 and has been that way ever since.  12.3" so far for Round 1 (and hoping for at least a few more from Round 2 tonight).

I tip my hat to you for you being calm enough to post when that happened lol.  I was so livid I dared not type anything because some naughty words were the only things I could think of at the time......I guess I'm a weenie :P   On the conditions here, 24F, my foot prints are covered from when I measured about 8" so I get's it's over 10", will measure again soon.

Archived