Newest Member
    joxey
2/13/2014 Major Coastal Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavy Snow here in NW Chesco

Temp continues its slow rise will go out and measure at 5am - should see the transition within an hour or so of PHL going over so a few more hours look likely of heavy snow

Temp 21.2

Winds NNE 3 with gusts to 8mph

I just looked up your township it should be far enough west to not changeover until about the same time Pennsburg~Red Hill does.  (not sure what part of the township you are in)  I'm just a 15 minute drive northwest (4 miles NW of eastern tip of Berks co.) of the area I mentioned and I've seen changeover lines take hours to get to me from Red Hill.  (it's rare but it happens and this storm is a good candidate I think because the line will be nearing the end of it's run as it gets around me)  I'm hoping the same holds true for us this time around! 

Hi Darth l am a little under 6 miles from the Berks Cty border....I would think I go to sleet by somewhere in the 9am hour.....assuming PHL goes over by 730....but should be interesting....I see Mt Holly expanded mt township into the 10-14 range.....interested to see what happens later this eve with wraparound potential

Enjoy!

I just looked up your township it should be far enough west to not changeover until about the same time Pennsburg~Red Hill does.  (not sure what part of the township you are in)  I'm just a 15 minute drive northwest (4 miles NW of eastern tip of Berks co.) of the area I mentioned and I've seen changeover lines take hours to get to me from Red Hill.  (it's rare but it happens and this storm is a good candidate I think because the line will be nearing the end of it's run as it gets around me)  I'm hoping the same holds true for us this time around!

Archived