joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Big One - Observation

JoshM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaston county looks like it's about get wrecked. I really hope I can get on the edge of this stuff. 

Burger I think we do, if you look at the radar a good batch is getting ready to swing into our area. It's moving SW to NE. We still have the upper low to swing through so I'd expect to see some more development as the morning goes on. GSP talks about that in their morning disco.

Burger I think we do, if you look at the radar a good batch is getting ready to swing into our area. It's moving SW to NE. We still have the upper low to swing through so I'd expect to see some more development as the morning goes on. GSP talks about that in their morning disco.

Thus far it's been snow in Cleveland county and a lot of sleet in Gastonia, per reports.

That's what I worry about for CLT proper. I'm sure it will eventually change over but that WAA has been in beast mode since like 4pm yesterday. 

Yes it has.

2 CGs in Gaston county. Instability aloft really cranking. 

Made it up to 32.2 last night 31.8 right now. Pine trees sagging in the yard, but none have come down yet. I would estimate 0.2 inches of glaze after some significant sleet on to of about 4.5 inches of snow. Hopefully we get another nice 1-2 today.

Really appreciate the update Allan...hoping for another inch or two later

Archived