joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Burns' Big Banter Bonanza

NCsandhills

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Power has been all day long without any interruptions here   :)    At least for now   :lol:   Everything is a solid block of ice now and trees are drooping. I can see my neighbors tree under the street light, and it looks very close to breaking :yikes:

I hope your power comes back on soon! :hug:

Thanks lol. No big deal since I still have music and Internet haha. Just ironic I was thinking central ga through central sc would be the ones without power and mby in the snow zone my power would be fine lmao. Shows what I know eh?

I am glad y'all didn't get the 1-2" of solid ice thought. That would have been an infrastructure nightmare

It will be very interesting.  Combining these two companies may result in disproving a rule of physics.  It may actually be possible to suck and blow at the same time.

My internet just blinked out for a few minutes.  They must have heard me (happens more days than it doesn't, nothing to do with the weather).

Well... modeling wise I'm going to call a bust also. :cry:  :axe:

Even though I said 3-6 for mby... thats pretty much all I expected and received for the most even though its still on going. IP/ZR atm

Unless that ULL fills in across AL/GA and the Trix Rabbit pulls a lucky horseshore out its a** I don't see how tomorrow can be any better.

For those folks with that were suppose to get plastered by zr... I'm glad your house is still warm and toasty. I know from exp... that is not fun and no good.

How much snow did you get CR and did it come down hard?

He Grit, I got a shade over 4 and then sleeted for a good while. Changed to zr in the evening and got that most of the night. It did not accrue well, but there is some on the trees, and they're not dripping, so I guess we're 31 or 32...certainly not lower than that. All in all, a good storm for me. Puts me over climo, I guess, and ends the RDU snow rought. We had 1"/hr rates for a couple of hours.

Archived