Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler? part II

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone was so optimistic this morning.  But since this is the Mid-Atlantic forum, I don't think this storm is a lost cause for everyone here....just for DC south. 

Models can't all keep trending north until the arrival of precip over 2 days away. This rarely happens, imo.

If this event play out somewhat close to what most guidance has as of right now, you will do fine in Reisterstown.

Thanks!  I think you'll definitely get snow too.  Maybe the heavier accumulations will be a little to the south of you, but north Central MD is probably in the best spot for this storm.  BTW, I love it up there in north north MD...Almost like you're out of state!  

Thanks!  I think you'll definitely get snow too.  Maybe the heavier accumulations will be a little to the south of you, but north Central MD is probably in the best spot for this storm.  BTW, I love it up there in north north MD...Almost like you're out of state!  

I lived in Reisterstown for 16 years and even though I am only 25 minutes away now it's definitely is another world up here. Much different type of living up here, more like PA than MD.

72?...who cares  that is like days after the storm ends

at 48 hrs we're rain as the 850  temp is above freezing as is the surface.  By 54 hours we're 1C but the surface still is above freezing and the 850 temp still is above freezing at my house.  I don't like the odds for you and me.  Heck, I bet at 18Z DCA is still 34 or so despite the raw model output.

Archived