SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guarantee he would have dropped a boom goes the dynamite either tonight or tomorrow !! He moved back to TN a few months back. The local I like the best is mike justice, I think? The weekend guy on wyff. You can tell he's a snow weenie. I watched him at 6 and will again at 11. He already had me in medium impact area 3 days out, that's unheard of

Thanks for the info! I will check Justus out. I think I did see the end of his report this evening and felt he was much more bullish that the rest of the local mets.

I guarantee he would have dropped a boom goes the dynamite either tonight or tomorrow !! He moved back to TN a few months back. The local I like the best is mike justice, I think? The weekend guy on wyff. You can tell he's a snow weenie. I watched him at 6 and will again at 11. He already had me in medium impact area 3 days out, that's unheard of

Thanks for the info! I will check Justus out. I think I did see the end of his report this evening and felt he was much more bullish that the rest of the local mets.

I think you've been disqualified from any further input. 

How's that drought coming along by the way? And I guess you've noticed that - yet again - the storm came back despite your confident (and wrong) projections.

Andy is hesitant for the upstate to be anything other than...

...what Chris Justus has said about it. In fact, Andy thinks Chris has about as good a grasp on it with the available information.

AHA!!! :)

This feels like a night where all the model runs are going to suck and we have to hope for tomorrow.  Going to watch the GFS and then hit the hay because no matter what the models show tonight there is always more model runs tomorrow....unless the Euro loses the 1st wave or backs ways off... :bag:

Archived