• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

Hopefully this storm ends the Carolina's 3 year snow drought so we won't have to hear about a four year snow drought next year. :)

It's inevitable that someone will complain , no matter what. If they get 6 inches of snow and an inch of sleet on top, they will whine and cry cause they didnt get 7 inches of snow and can't make snowballs! Give me anything but cold rain !

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great-yay!! Lets hope for big problems with trees and powerlines. Thats a litte sadistic, but i dont think its going to be of any worry in this area anyway. Will be far too warm.

You will be one of the folks on TV that gets interviewed saying "I didn't know a storm this bad was coming. Someone should have warned us"

Well; I guess it's being ignored the horrible ice storm that could unfold for many (bigger cities) in the deep south.  Maybe all you NC guys can get lucky; but I hope the ice goes north from here.

the Euro EPS is going to win this round (just like the last winter event) down here though.

Anyone that wishes for this ice storm deserves to lose power for a gracious period to understand how cold they can actually feel.  meh.

If you guys lived around my area and saw the trees etc.. you'd wish the same.

thanks for making a point about it earlier Lookout & Larry. & Chris  It looks like it's possibly the real deal down this way.

My bday is in a few days.. guess i'll get to see a historic ice storm if these models are correct.  blah.

I hear you Shawn and really hope you guys don't get that much ice or it would be a disaster. Ice of that magnitude is just very uncommon in your area and I fear nobody would be ready for it (well at least those not on this board). Still have time to get a warmer or even colder solution which could change the precip type for those in your area. Suffice to say many here will be following the model updates intently for the next couple of days.

It's inevitable that someone will complain , no matter what. If they get 6 inches of snow and an inch of sleet on top, they will whine and cry cause they didnt get 7 inches of snow and can't make snowballs! Give me anything but cold rain !

I want to see another packbacker meltdown! That was wild. Lol. Never knew he was like that.

Hey fellas how's everybody doing. Haven't posted til now for a little got burnt out after following that storm that was a fantasy lol. Congrats NC on the 12z nam I think Jonathan put it good gonna be mighty ticked off if that comes to fruition for my area anyhow. How everybody feel about this setup

Archived