• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

Midday meltdowns have occurred. Waiting for newest NAM before mine.

you have to admit watching this ship go down tonight is going to be really painful this late in the game...it used to be a Euro run like the 00z was money...this is gut wrenching but I think we know where this is headed...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Details are not even nailed down much further south of us where the storm is within hours of onset now. Snow amounts? Who knows. Precip type? Not sure more ZR or more snow/sleet. Like Atlanta's snow forecast just got upgraded to be more than Raleigh's, but it's all still a low confidence forecast. 

I just don't see how we can be sure enough one way or another with this enormous model spread for sensible weather to work ourselves into a good or bad mood. It's still wait and see.... 

Ok WTH...... I check everything this morning and looks like an epic heavy storm.....  Go to get the snowblower ready slice my hand open, get back from the hospital and this systems seems to be dying out?????   Be right back... gonna take my 357 and shoot my  snowblower. 

a lot of folks out there, including JonJon's family, earn their crust in the winter. low snowfall years can bring financial hardship to a lot of people. you're being quite rude to him, and he's down nothing to deserve it.

You could say the same thing about all the landscapers in the Mid-atl. I know a guy who cancelled several summer vacations because of the snow drought of the last couple years. 

Yup if i don't go my kids and wife will kill me, the only thing that comes before snow is my family. I have an extensive camera system outside my house so i will be up watching it all night from the beach. It is killing me though to miss this storm. 

You're doing the right thing. Family is always first no matter what.

gotta love the weather.gov national map... warnings to our south and north.. we f-ing suck

If I were at LWX I would wait until the 0z model suite....no reason not to...would rather that than a warning that gets downgraded...I don't envy these folks with such a big metro area to pin down winter weather.....that said we do f-ing suck

Congrats on being a stupid ****.

You're the worst troll ever.

No reason not to continue with radio shows. I think they are excellent and we are lucky to have true expert analysis free of charge. On a side note I'm a very superstitious person but I feel the radio shows do not bring any of us bad luck with the storms. We had many great events that verified as modeled when there were radio shows discussing them.

Archived