joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 21 Obs thread II

stormtracker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob, awesome pics. I have a 4 wheel drive SUV and tried to get to the gym but had to turn back because of the idiots in their '93 Civics slipping and sliding and blocking major secondary roads.

It's been snowing - sometimes light sometimes heavy - without a break since 10 am IMBY. I shoveled my drive about an hour ago, but it's all covered up. BRING IT!

Dare I say people were driving responsibly? Slow and steady with plenty of space. I love my big suburban. I was the first to drive our unplowed street with the first and second feb 10 blizzards. That thing is a tank and I have great tires on it.

22 and mod snow continues

EZF : 28 deg, very gloomy/foggy, either very light or just blowing snow. Pavement is barely covered, but radar shows the dry slot almost closed. So far WSW = WWA, but pretty typical for this area. Some chances for a little more later this evening if the stuff continues to stream N instead of ENE. At least what we get will stay in place for awhile.

Driveway almost white, finally. Looks like the flakes are a little bigger and coming down a little better.

(Btw, since when does DirecTV not carry The Weather Channel? It's GONE.)

They are in a dispute with the TWC over per subscriber fees. So DTV put Weather Nation in its channel slot instead.

Archived