joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/21 Clipper that's not a Clipper Thread

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the vort is to our south and its only a 2 days out. Seems likely that we something from it.

Higher elevations will get 2-6 inches, as will the Maryland Convergence Zone. Thats the pattern this winter, I'm going with persistence. I should see at least a car topper. Then we enjoy some excellent vodka cold.

In RIC for this one....would usually try to be home if 4+ is a possibility, but Cobb is spitting out 10.1 on 18z nam for RIC.... Prob overdone. Maybe throw the snowblower in the trunk.

Hoping for a nice little event down this way. Model trends are certainly encouraging. Clippers don't usually perform well for us but I suppose if you can get some decent amplification anything is possible.

Be prepared for disappointment though. And stay away from DT's house.

Your wife still helps with your plumbing work after +25 years.

This sounds encouraging.

she wears ear plugs

plumbing vocabulary is pretty strange as it has lots of one syllable, four-letter words, at least that's what I can remember from my old how-to books so I use them a lot when I do plumbing

Really like the 18z gfs h5 panels. Vort has nice rotation at a perfect time for quick deepening. H7 shows some nice omegas. Someone ne of us could see tssn imo. Maybe N.J. somewhere. Not likely but possible. Very cold air behind compared to ocean temps.

Not sure what our max potential is. I assume the latest gfs is top end and is prob not going to verify. It's going to look great regardless. I'm fired up and hope 0z keeps bringing the love.

18z ens members are totally locked in FWIW

Archived