• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 18-19th "Threat"

jamesnichols1989

EURO and 18z GFS have a snowstorm intensifying up the coast sometime in the Friday and Saturday timeframe for New England.  This is the storm following the two frontal waves during the mid week time frame.  There is a break in between the second and third waves and northern stream disturbances.  There is the potential for a bigger storm as this is the bigger of the three shortwaves in question.  So here is to another snow event.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looked like a PF special.

Just don't show him the QPF on the ens mean. It was mostly in MA,NH and ME. :lol:

The sfc looked like a good track for him...but I'm guessing the mid-levels don't get the inflow cranking in time, so their precip stays mostly east. At any rate, a couple days to figure that one out as its still like 132 hours.

Just don't show him the QPF on the ens mean. It was mostly in MA,NH and ME. :lol:

The sfc looked like a good track for him...but I'm guessing the mid-levels don't get the inflow cranking in time, so their precip stays mostly east. At any rate, a couple days to figure that one out as its still like 132 hours.

It's definitely something to watch for your area and points north. 

By Sunday morning 95% of New England will be snow covered again..sooner if the Wed nite deal works out

Optimism has no bounds.

This system doesn't look that good for SNE right now. Interior (esp further north) looks the best at the moment. Given that it is still 5+ days out, it is hard to get more specific.

This one looks more interesting to me than the Thursday threat.

Coastline will probably struggle but there is enough cold in the interior to perhaps give some accumulating snow if things come together. We'll see how it evolves over the next 36 hours.

Archived