• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SE snow threat 1-15/16?

Cheeznado

The 14z RAP seems to be focusing the precip on the I-77 corridor north of Charlotte through the northern foothills of NC.  Shanendoah mountians of Virginia is looking good too.

That trend continues... which may not be good for this area or points south and east.

But where ever that ul forms along the 700 and 850 front will probably have some decent snowfall rates.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are these SREF members seeing for KCAE that the other modeling isn't?:

It hasn't really wavered the past day or so either :lol:   CAE has taken it out of the point and click, but still mentions the possibility in the outlook.

We just all kinda assumed that was accurate. It is columbia, after all.

True  :(  

We just all kinda assumed that was accurate. It is columbia, after all.

A few years ago ago Lexington decided to build a backup dam for Lake Murray.. so they lowered the water.  Ever since that happened, any kind of precip or storm splits in half and reforms towards the CAE area if it is heading to the lake I've noticed.

I'd take my chances on seeing more in KCAE than here imby.

It's weird.  Like Southern Lexington is just fine with storms, but this North half I'm at on the Lake is just like "NO".  Even Newberry/Chapin right across the lake do fine.  Maybe one of you guys put a weather curse on me a while back.

It hasn't really wavered the past day or so either :lol:   CAE has taken it out of the point and click, but still mentions the possibility in the outlook.

KCAE still have it in the grid for a brief period for KCAE.  -R/-S

Pointless though, lol.  This is going to fail.  No other support really than the SREF now.  and even that's only a 30% chance of frozen precip.

Archived