Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
metalicwx366, on 03 Jan 2014 - 11:34 PM, said:

I'm subscribing to wxbell. Finally made my decision. What...Accupro has some very cool maps as well as Raleighwx. Don't know what storm vista is. Ugh can't freaking decide.

Get me a subscription again too. ;)

I'm subscribing to wxbell. Finally made my decision. What...Accupro has some very cool maps as well as Raleighwx. Don't know what storm vista is. Ugh can't freaking decide.

Storm Vista Platnum or commercial, whatever it's called, is the only package worth it and it's $$$$$$$$. WxBell just got another meteorologist that is a programmer also so Maue is releasing a bunch of upgrades already, starting with the fancy euro/gfs meteograms. But if I were to decide today Id go with AmWx just for simplicity sake and update times for the Euro

Storm Vista Platnum or commercial, whatever it's called, is the only package worth it and it's $$$$$$$$. WxBell just got another meteorologist that is a programmer also so Maue is releasing a bunch of upgrades already, starting with the fancy euro/gfs meteograms. But if I were to decide today Id go with AmWx just for simplicity sake and update times for the Euro

AmWx is only 99.95 annually. That's not bad. I like how WxBells maps look though.

I know what you mean... I think Miller was hurting more than he was letting on.... At least it wasn't a blowout...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was ruffled, but that didn't cause the interception to seal the game. Don't get me wrong.....it was a great game, but a horrible ending....sigh

Well, there is always Hockey... Go 'Leafs!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you not see that? Looks like an ocean. Here is a picture of the ocean.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7FA59IO9zpQdzu7YTBTL75AbghW1cdS_oy5vtYLjo9K3bk8jEy7LlQ8

Identical pictures except no city.

Yeah, I'll vote with you.  A little photoshop and that's an ocean.  Pretty cool optical trick he's done with the light, and mist/fog to get that soft edge look so it works for waves.  That wasn't happenstance.  T

Archived