joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same thought Tony - we are two weird guys.

Please tell me you've watched "The World's End" by now.

I abase myself for my weaknesses.  But I did see Hot Fuzz again, several times, lol.  It's on the cycle with HBO.  I'm not a big go to the movies guy...just cost too damn much, now I'm not working....but I catch them all when they hit the cable/tv machine.  I've been thoroughly enjoying Jack the GiantSlayer, and Warm Bodies most recently... I do love special effects, and hot babes...  after my binging on Pitch Perfect.  I would totally be an  a cappella  god...if I could still sing..smoking for 45 years killed my a cappella dreams... I'll never be able to shower with Brittany Snow...and it's killing me.

Ok, Bevo, my friend...can you out weird that, lol.  T

I abase myself for my weaknesses.  But I did see Hot Fuzz again, several times, lol.  It's on the cycle with HBO.  I'm not a big go to the movies guy...just cost too damn much, now I'm not working....but I catch them all when they hit the cable/tv machine.  I've been thoroughly enjoying Jack the GiantSlayer, and Warm Bodies most recently... I do love special effects, and hot babes...  after my binging on Pitch Perfect.  I would totally be an  a cappella  god...if I could still sing..smoking for 45 years killed my a cappella dreams... I'll never be able to shower with Brittany Snow...and it's killing me.

Ok, Bevo, my friend...can you out weird that, lol.  T

crickets.gif

We would lose half of our unemployed mets. Not everyone has $25 to spend just to post on a weather message board nor should they be charged to do so. Personally if something like this happened I would probably want to leave just on principle. 

+1 Doesn't matter if you have a subscription or not. Idiots will be idiots.

Why, are all of these kuckleheads coming out of the woodwork? We've always had to deal with the one-off every now and again. And it's ok to screw around once in a while. But what in the world is going on?

I wish I knew :(     Until we can quarantine the outbreak.....please don't drink the koolaid  :lol:  

The problem seems limited to (2) different people who really believe it is okay to continue doing what they are doing.  Is there just no way to prohibit these two from even being able to sign up? One would think this internet challenge would have been solved by 2014.

The problem seems limited to (2) different people who really believe it is okay to continue doing what they are doing.  Is there just no way to prohibit these two from even being able to sign up? One would think this internet challenge would have been solved by 2014.

It seems so simple. Gosh it's been so crazy in here I was afraid to even post.

On the subscription requirement, the internet is not free. Some one has to foot the bill.

It just does not sit well with us professional members to see a handful of posters use our board as their Romper Room every day.

Even for my personal domain and associated bandwidth, i pay around $300 a year for hosting, mail, cloud storage and bandwidth.

There were news stories a couple days this week about the number of flu deaths in NC the past few weeks. Maybe TWC got some of that koolaid!

See here is TWC map. http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/coldandflu/nationalreports

Maybe it's just older data since the date on that TWC page says December 21. Here's a more recent news story (sorry for the mobile version of the link): http://wral.m0bl.net/r/1rfja4

Also, I think Duke hospital was limiting visits to patients to keep the flu from spreading?

Allan Huffman and Matthew East never come around anymore. I think Allan's brother used to post, too.

False.

Matthew East stopped by yesterday.  I even exchanged a brief dialogue with him.

Allan and Brandon Huffman stop by from time to time.  Anyway, what would you have them stop by to say that hasn't already been posted by you recently?  "It'll be cold and dry and then it will warm up in order to rain."  <_<

On the subscription requirement, the internet is not free. Some one has to foot the bill.

It just does not sit well with us professional members to see a handful of posters use our board as their Romper Room every day.

Even for my personal domain and associated bandwidth, i pay around $300 a year for hosting, mail, cloud storage and bandwidth.

This is not SV. It is a place where Professional Mets (with degrees), knowledgeable amateurs, and anyone else that has an interest in weather can come to discuss the possibilities while learning in the process. We all strive to keep this place running smoothly and for the most part we do an awesome job. The SE CREW is the best of what AMWX has to offer and while we will always have those that join just to troll and cause disruption, that is the exception, not the rule  ;) 

Maybe you can put in a notion to have your own "premium" board.  Where you can post that $300 dollars you waste every year. 

Edit: Sorry man just tired of hearing this crap.

Archived