joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on the new ride!  ^_^

Thanks! I'm just glad to be done now.

I can handle that. Reminds me of something that occurred just after my heart attack on 07.  I had to go to group rehab for 6 weeks.  Saddest, most scared group of people I'd ever been associated with. At the first meeting we got the healthy eating speech. Pretty young nurse said the serving of meat should be about the size of a deck of cards.  The next meeting I walked in with these.  Changed the whole atmosphere.

Haha! That is awesome.

Wait, tropofold was Wilkes?

Wait, I missed that too. What did he do this time?

I go to Angus Barn every year for my birthday...for at leas the last decade. They keep the food coming there and the service is out of this world.

Ok, buddy...when is your birthday? I think it's time to add a few more people to your party!

Is it a buffet? I would ride up for that

No buffet. It's a good experience though, if you're ever up this way. I haven't been in like 5 years. It's getting time to head back.

When I think of Angus Barn, I think of steak and chocolate chess pie! I wonder how many thousands of those pies they make every year.

Man - watching the NYC webcams makes me so jealous. It's snowing profusely. 

Amazing storm for temperatures, too.......  21 degrees right now and an expected low of 14 tonight with 4-8" additional of snow.  I can only dream.

I'm jealous of the Mid-Atlantic, too, though they are mostly seeing inches of paste/slop (what we usually get here in the SE!).

Boston is going to be INSANE tonight/tomorrow.  A low of 6 tonight with heavy snow!  A high of 13 tomorrow with heavy snow!  8-14"!  :snowing:

I love all the car dealing talk. One thing that worked for me last time was telling them that I only wanted to deal with one lump sum number that was my total cost. It took a little while for them to catch on since they still tried to sneak fees in there but eventually they realized that inflating my trade value didn't matter since the total was still to high.

I love all the car dealing talk. One thing that worked for me last time was telling them that I only wanted to deal with one lump sum number that was my total cost. It took a little while for them to catch on since they still tried to sneak fees in there but eventually they realized that inflating my trade value didn't matter since the total was still to high.

Back in the day we called that the "turn key" price.  

@redcrossokc We understand Alabama's need for relief and privacy during this difficult time. Great game. #OUvsBAMA #SugarBowl

It's pretty amazing end to their season considering the expectations.

National Champs-Nope

SEC Champs-Nope

Sugar Bowl Champs-Nope

Archived