joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok then i must definitely be missing something lol. other main thread seems to be ignoring a few things as do most so maybe i need some glasses :) ffc has a sws out for some light snow within a day or so, and both you and i look like there might be some frozen precip around towards the latter part of the weekend.

what am i looking at, missing or looking at incorrectly. granted for a lot of us it may be the cold chasing rain but we are just getting into the "heart" of a lot of the se's winter.

at least someone is paying attention lol. not necessarily optimistic but at least it hasnt been ruled out.

we need a good, large area, winter storm to help clear up some of the edginess in the se threads lately. its a bummer to see all the arguing, esp over things have not even had a chance to verify or not lol :flood:

Trying reverse psychology my friend!...lol

Should have added the sarcasm smiley I guess. I'll be glued to the forecast and windows Sunday night!

Yes, they were both relevant to the arctic outbreak. 

You posted in the discussion thread, but I don't see where I moved anything you posted to this banter thread from the arctic thread. 

Happy new beers to my favorite Mod!

Happy new beer to you and your most awesome family. :wub:  Wishing all of us a white winter wonderland to start this year off right  :wub:  

You posted in the discussion thread, but I don't see where I moved anything you posted to this banter thread from the arctic thread. 

Happy new beer to you and your most awesome family. :wub:  Wishing all of us a white winter wonderland to start this year off right   :wub:

Stop looking.  They were probably so bad they self destructed.   :)

:lol:   No problem   :hug:   I'm still a little fuzzy from last night so I was a little worried when I couldn't find where I moved your post   ;)   

Darlin', I worry about you and Jose, lol.  Getting up at 7:30, after a night out with him, will get you fuzzy :)

Hey, I'm getting these Java errors...I'm guessing Java's effect on FireFox, but it may be the forum server.. any one else have this problem?  The pages take for ever to load, they stutter and jump like they've got St. Vitus dance,  and the FireFox page open to the forum will freeze until it finally loads.  Says the script stopped loading.             Script: http://redir.adap.tv/redir/javascript/adaptvInfo.js:1ed ...and I get it at every page now.  I'll delete Java and start over, if no one else is getting this.   Thanks,  T

Hey, I'm getting these Java errors...I'm guessing Java's effect on FireFox, but it may be the forum server.. any one else have this problem?  The pages take for ever to load, they stutter and jump like they've got St. Vitus dance,  and the FireFox page open to the forum will freeze until it finally loads.  Says the script stopped loading.             Script: http://redir.adap.tv/redir/javascript/adaptvInfo.js:1ed ...and I get it at every page now.  I'll delete Java and start over, if no one else is getting this.   Thanks,  T

Not getting any errors here in my Firefox. Adap.tv seems to be an advertising company, so maybe it's a script through one of the ads being loading when you browse the forums. On Firefox, you could eventually install an ad blocker plugin if you keep having the issue. But many websites that have ads earn revenue to pay for servers/storage, so if you don't mind the advertisements (and as long as you can resolve that pesky javascript issue), you might want to keep them to help out those who manage/host/administer sites like this one.  Good luck! Send me a message if you need some help.

Not getting any errors here in my Firefox. Adap.tv seems to be an advertising company, so maybe it's a script through one of the ads being loading when you browse the forums. On Firefox, you could eventually install an ad blocker plugin if you keep having the issue. But many websites that have ads earn revenue to pay for servers/storage, so if you don't mind the advertisements (and as long as you can resolve that pesky javascript issue), you might want to keep them to help out those who manage/host/administer sites like this one.  Good luck! Send me a message if you need some help.

I thank you sir!  Yeah, I don't mind the ads, since I can't do more.  And this place is great!   Now I know what it is, I can reinstall Java, and it'll probably straighten out.  It was jumping like a picture, or movie wanted to run, so I thought it might be my Java, and not the browser.  Many thanks!  Tony

I feel bad for those researchers, and the ones who are trapped in that swamp of alligators in Waycross. They're going to send rescuers there as soon as they figure out where Waycross is.

P.S. Is max100 a new troll or a reincarnate of an old one?

I was wondering how bobitt or nccatawba got back in so quickly

I think you guys are way too quick to judge here.  Before we start calling people names, let's at least allow them to get their feet under them.  I haven't sensed anything "trollish" in his posts.

Welcome to the board, max100.

I think you guys are way too quick to judge here.  Before we start calling people names, let's at least allow them to get their feet under them.  I haven't sensed anything "trollish" in his posts.

Welcome to the board, max100.

Thanks calculus1, great to be here.  One of my New Years resolutions is to stop judging people, I wish others would follow suit, we would all be much happier individuals. 

It's deja vu all over again. I am getting sick of it.

What a waste of cold. Typical. All we are going to get out of this is a higher electric bill. It's just going to be miserable and not any fun without snow.

Hey, guess what? It's going to rain today and then get really cold tomorrow. And then next week we'll have highs in the 20s and 30s but it'll be dry. So awesome.

:axe:  :weenie:  :rolleyes:

Well guess what brick... thats just the way the cookie crumbles. Bitching about it constantly doesn't do any good. You do live in NC after all.... if you want more cold and snow move north is all I can advise you. If not just have to accept what nature throws at us or either find a new hobby.

Archived