joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel ya Mattie, getting drunk would be great, but then having to get up early, take care of the little one all hungover...naso much

Exactly...although having gone through Drippy Poomas, I'm sure I could handle it.  However, the idea that I'd be bringing the pain on myself is what makes me not want to go there.  A few beers works though.

We're going to SC to visit my wife's parents in a few weeks, so we will definitely be able to pawn the B off on them for a couple mornings...

The subforum is going to be unreadable on Thursday afternoon/evening with the radar hallucinations and dryslot suicides.  

That is an understatement. Precip falling 360 degrees around us....it's going to be out of control. The nowcast thread will need to be revisted anytime you need a good laugh. 

The subforum is going to be unreadable on Thursday afternoon/evening with the radar hallucinations and dryslot suicides.

It'd be nice if people just got it out of their system now. They won't, of course. Plus, it would be boring if we quietly accepted our fate.

You should just have an epic meltdown now so you won't have to do so in two days

Bob, relatively speaking, an inch or two won't make me happy at this point. I really want to break the losing streak. I know this storm won't do it, but I won't be thrilled over pity flakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, high hopes on this one were never warranted. It could surprise with 2-4". It's possible given the setup. I'm at 3.75 on the year. If I get 2" I'm just about halfway to my annual expectations of 12". And it's only the first week of Jan. The best part of submersed expectations is anything on the ground is fine. 

Archived