Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2014 pattern discussion

CapturedNature

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cape Cod, MA is 95% rain on the GGEM.

James, I love you son but your weenieism needs a governor.

The fact that the GGEM is so amped up, means that we might get a good storm for the SNE area next week after all.  Especially if models are backing into their biases.  For the past few weeks the amped up models haven't been the GGEM after all and now that it is, is now raise the alarm type weather.  Once models back into their biases, the world is no longer on a tilt.   JK after all we could see a major storm, not just based off of the GGEM, but also based on the parameters at hand.

Seems like most of us are on that page. Grass blades poking through a dusting while it's -15F out is always an interesting range of emotions.

Well I need cold a bit more than you do, but you do not want the PV overhead.

Speaking of wish..fish storm next week on the euro...although close to somehting better.

Speaking of wish..fish storm next week on the euro...although close to somehting better.

Euro has been overamping everything in the med range only to end up with nothing within 4 days--frustrating to say the least

Yeah I think it's fun if it's like record cold for a couple days, but watching blue sky and roads coated white only from salt can get frustrating after like 5 days straight of starting your car 20 minutes before you actually have to go anywhere, lol.

God I hate the GGEM so much. Shoveled 4 feet of GGEM and ECM snow this year. Maybe it's the progressive pattern and works better with the GFS scheme, but I've been trusting the GFS more and more lately.

Yeah I think it's fun if it's like record cold for a couple days, but watching blue sky and roads coated white only from salt can get frustrating after like 5 days straight of starting your car 20 minutes before you actually have to go anywhere, lol.

God I hate the GGEM so much. Shoveled 4 feet of GGEM and ECM snow this year. Maybe it's the progressive pattern and works better with the GFS scheme, but I've been trusting the GFS more and more lately.

Agree...the king has been dethroned for sure.  Can't trust it beyond 3-4 days with storm threats

Archived