SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 17th Clipper Discussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I have been So bearish on this system for 2 days.  Said 1"-2" and I'm still feeling it now that the GFS has caved back to 3" strung out over a long period again.  The radar is as dead as the Patriots Defense.  Everything will melt by Christmas (AS Per USUAL almost every year) then hopefully post-Christmas we can start to have a big winter, as we're only going into it with 10"-15" for most.  Not a good first chunk of the season.  

Buck up, Cory!

post-270-0-53459400-1387299490_thumb.jpg

I think their map is fine. Long as my temps hang low enough.

I do think there are going to be boned zones though. South shore near the water up through Seacoast of NH is going to rock.

Down here if this 5 o'clock band can stay snow we will hit their totals quickly

Building nicely south of LI currently. That will cross us with heavier rates.

I've got no problems with the box map. Map be a little too far west on the extent but it's going to pound in NE ma and maybe down thru boston to Braintree etx and back to Will.

That band that rips over the cape at 5 with hopefully heaxy snow wraps up into northeast ma.

i'd cut almost all those numbers in half..save for BOS N and NE where i'd just take the low side of the range. 

i'd cut almost all those numbers in half..save for BOS N and NE where i'd just take the low side of the range.

if we don't have temp issues we should reach 2 no problem here.

Hrrr IMO is not doing well. Rap much better and like the 4km nam it pounds a good band into ema that will put down some significant snows.

Will have to watch the next 2-3 hours and I do think the extent west is probably overdone on the map but I could easily see Boston N and NNe 4-8.

South coast through ri and Kev is problematic. May well be too high there with most missing. Should be one band up around Boston and another cutting near us. In between not much

Archived