• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald
ORH_wxman

December 17th Clipper Discussion

Leon trying to keep front south this weekend despite some mets already publicly forecasting 60

Snow ebbs and flows this morning so far here

we had a cutter in 93 right around this time if I remember right

NAM, 4km NAM, HRRR, RAP...I think all justify the warning, JMHO.

Should rock over SE areas after 3pm towards 5i and beyond. 

Disagree. HRRR especially is trimming back every run. 3-5" looks good to me with a few spots hitting 6" in eastern NH / NE MA.

Glad I have been So bearish on this system for 2 days.  Said 1"-2" and I'm still feeling it now that the GFS has caved back to 3" strung out over a long period again.  The radar is as dead as the Patriots Defense.  Everything will melt by Christmas (AS Per USUAL almost every year) then hopefully post-Christmas we can start to have a big winter, as we're only going into it with 10"-15" for most.  Not a good first chunk of the season.  

Glad I have been So bearish on this system for 2 days.  Said 1"-2" and I'm still feeling it now that the GFS has caved back to 3" strung out over a long period again.  The radar is as dead as the Patriots Defense.  Everything will melt by Christmas (AS Per USUAL almost every year) then hopefully post-Christmas we can start to have a big winter, as we're only going into it with 10"-15" for most.  Not a good first chunk of the season.  

Huh?

Glad I have been So bearish on this system for 2 days. Said 1"-2" and I'm still feeling it now that the GFS has caved back to 3" strung out over a long period again. The radar is as dead as the Patriots Defense. Everything will melt by Christmas (AS Per USUAL almost every year) then hopefully post-Christmas we can start to have a big winter, as we're only going into it with 10"-15" for most. Not a good first chunk of the season.

:weenie: :weenie:

Glad I have been So bearish on this system for 2 days. Said 1"-2" and I'm still feeling it now that the GFS has caved back to 3" strung out over a long period again. The radar is as dead as the Patriots Defense. Everything will melt by Christmas (AS Per USUAL almost every year) then hopefully post-Christmas we can start to have a big winter, as we're only going into it with 10"-15" for most. Not a good first chunk of the season.

ok

:weenie:  :weenie: :weenie:  

Do you live in anchorage? Wtf?

I work in Woonsocket, on the Cumberland line. I'm probably within 5 miles of his mountain.

That's a great snow spot Kevin.

Flakes have begun.

I think near BOS to NE MA has a shot of 5-7". 

May get some CF enhancement later on.

I think their map is fine. Long as my temps hang low enough.

I do think there are going to be boned zones though. South shore near the water up through Seacoast of NH is going to rock.

Down here if this 5 o'clock band can stay snow we will hit their totals quickly