• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Welcome!

Mr Bob

Might have to delete this forum less than 6 hours after it was created....

Ahem, I can edit posts now, short stuff.

Climo for severe weather and winters storms is decidedly different so we felt it made sense to have a place where it is easier to line things up and encourage other folks to come to or come back to AmericanWx...and the Carolina forum will be cleaner too. I know an extra mouse click to get to the other forum is going to be difficult, but I know I will somehow manage as I still love Atlanta weather too...

Love the new sub forum but I kind of feel split now. I'm not technically in he TN valley but I probably share more weather with you guys than the other folks so I will have to hang out in both. I'm a fanof Mr. Bob as well as he has helped to fill my cities coffers over the years.

Dwag!  You gonna go chasing on the Skyway again this winter?  Good to see you posting man.

If I get a chance I will. I'm now an employee for TDOT, and my jurisdiction includes Mcminn, Bradley, and Polk counties, so I won't get much opportunity to work in Monroe. Polk has some good mountains for chasing, but none of the roads are paved. Right now I'm working on stabilizing a rock slide in the Ocoee gorge.