• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mitchnick Mauler Snow Forecast Contest

DDweatherman

Well folks, I saw that a contest was done on the last few events, so some of you may be tired of contests, but I figure I'd create one. I'll be sure to put together an excel spreadsheet tonight after all of the entries are in. I'll have the winner in timely fashion likely later on tomorrow (or Wednesday AM in the case of the TB being needed. 

Simple contest, snow totals at the big 3 airports in our posting zone. Scoring system will be total departure like most contests that will be added up. Lowest total departure wins.

Example

DCA: 0.2

IAD: 5.5

BWI: 4.7

The tiebreaker for this will be tomorrow nights low at DCA. 

i.e. 25 

Good luck to all, hope we all enter, including Yoda* 

DEADLINE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (would have made it 11:59 but thats Yoda's time). 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well folks, I saw that a contest was done on the last few events, so some of you may be tired of contests, but I figure I'd create one. I'll be sure to put together an excel spreadsheet tonight after all of the entries are in. I'll have the winner in timely fashion likely later on tomorrow (or Wednesday AM in the case of the TB being needed.

Simple contest, snow totals at the big 3 airports in our posting zone. Scoring system will be total departure like most contests that will be added up. Lowest total departure wins.

Example

DCA: 0.2

IAD: 5.5

BWI: 4.7

The tiebreaker for this will be tomorrow nights low at DCA.

i.e. 25

Good luck to all, hope we all enter, including Yoda*

Deadline?

Edit: on phone, can't see if you put one in

Archived