SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys aint gotta be jerks. i already no its gonna snow.. weather channel already told me its on monday. they just dont say how much. you guys try to actt so smart abot the weather and all but you dont no how much we gettin only a few days from now? lolz clownz

I suggest you go back to watching the Weather Channel, they will tell you everything you need or want to know.

You guys aint gotta be jerks. i already no its gonna snow.. weather channel already told me its on monday. they just dont say how much. you guys try to actt so smart abot the weather and all but you dont no how much we gettin only a few days from now? lolz clownz

8"+ ..now if you're gonna call people out, spelling is a must and don't write "lol clownz"

LOL - we all have a good idea but when you come in here and your first two posts are barely english with a handle like yours and expect to be taken seriously, you're not going to be.. 

do us all a favor, erase your account and continue watching the weather channel, ya feel me.

Archived