• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter storm 12/8-9 Observations/Nowcasting

ThePhotoGuy

I think I've pretty much seen my snow, a few flakes still falling but no accumulations.  The big band is to the north which has been the norm when the models have it over me 24 hrs out over the past 5 years or so.    Glad someone got accumulating snow.  I don't see the echoes south of the band filling in quick enough to save me from sleet and then freezing rain.  Hope I'm wrong. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've pretty much seen my snow, a few flakes still falling but no accumulations.  The big band is to the north which has been the norm when the models have it over me 24 hrs out over the past 5 years or so.    Glad someone got accumulating snow.  I don't see the echoes south of the band filling in quick enough to save me from sleet and then freezing rain.  Hope I'm wrong.

The northern shift? I am not looking forward to frozen at all especially if temps on the back end fall short.

The northern shift? I am not looking forward to frozen at all especially if temps on the back end fall short.

Archived