SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor preparation?  Large Egos?  Honestly I think the level of play within the ACC is finally on the rise and we are starting to compete and dominate teams in other conferences, when our teams in-conference games are nose to the grindstone tough wins every single game.  Thats what these bowl games truly reveal in my opinion, how prepared you are and how tough the competition you played all year was.

Yep great coaching in preparing the teams and players.

Thanks for raining on my parade, pcbjr.  Let me enjoy the moment, please!  :D

Though, again, that speaks highly of the Duke program that the football powerhouse of Florida would seek to better their program by hiring an OC from Duke!

No rain intended.

Enjoy. You should!!!!

We just feel lucky.

Hey - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MH +Duty Saucer Sled came today, was gunning for a purple, but when I checked after Christmas (Amazon finally got stock), snagged the last black ;)

Made in the USA, ready for a wax once the opportunity presents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!! Clark Griswold has some wax you can use.

When I was a kid, I got a sled for Christmas one year. It didn't snow enough to use it for at least 3-4 years after that.  I still have it, though

I'll let someone else do it this time. I am tired of feeling like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with Lucy.

:weenie:  :lmao:

Lol. What do you mean charlie... all you do is its either going to snow or not...... blah blah. :blahblah:  Charlie Brown has it easy compare to you at times.

MH +Duty Saucer Sled came today, was gunning for a purple, but when I checked after Christmas (Amazon finally got stock), snagged the last black ;)

hepuda6e.jpgse9ujepu.jpg

Made in the USA, ready for a wax once the opportunity presents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the Cadillac of Snow sleds. Sure hope for your sanity and insurance wise don't let no newbie on that. Thats an accident waiting to happen.

Happy New Year !

I have a question about northwest flow snow events in NC? I know depending on fetch and amount of moisture and Great Lakes connections amounts can vary considerably, but does anyone familiar to the mtns know of a spot that gets hit most of the times that is good to chase off of 40 or 26 possibly? I promised my son that we would drive to see snow if we can't get any down this way, and thurs night or fri could possibly be good? Any help would be appreciated!

26 at the tn/nc is an ok spot. If you take 40 to maggie valley then head south on 19 towards Cherokee at Soco gap where you can get on the parkway that is a good spot. There is a nice sledding hill there that you can use.

Nice!! Clark Griswold has some wax you can use.

When I was a kid, I got a sled for Christmas one year. It didn't snow enough to use it for at least 3-4 years after that.  I still have it, though

A non-caloric, silicon-based kitchen lubricant 500x more slippery than cooking oil.

:weenie:  :lmao:

Thats the Cadillac of Snow sleds. Sure hope for your sanity and insurance wise don't let no newbie on that. Thats an accident waiting to happen.

YesSir, been carting the whammo snow boogie up north the past couple years, this will be much easier on the trunk and a better performer overall. Let's face it, you're going big or you're going home, one chance to make it happen, best come prepared.

No rain intended.

Enjoy. You should!!!!

We just feel lucky.

Hey - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, pcbjr!  Happy New Year to you, too!

Duke is being outplayed now though. A&M will win this game by 14.

Yes, but they just stopped the bleeding with a FG from the 2.  A&M may win it yet, but not by 14, methinks.

YesSir, been carting the whammo snow boogie up north the past couple years, this will be much easier on the trunk and a better performer overall. Let's face it, you're going big or you're going home, one chance to make it happen, best come prepared.

:thumbsup:  True.

Do they have a website wxnc?  Seriously that is like a tire tube but with steering(leaning) is better.

ablities. 

Archived