Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merge away, pal.

Done, I updated the title of CAD's Dec thread and merged everything there, met winter, 12/1-3/1 disco. It is getting kind of heavy so we may want to close it and start part 2. I do not want Catawba feeling more inclined to post than he already does, therefore I figured it was better to roll it all under the former December pattern diso.

Done, I updated the title of CAD's Dec thread and merged everything there, met winter, 12/1-3/1 disco. It is getting kind of heavy so we may want to close it and start part 2. I do not want Catawba feeling more inclined to post than he already does, therefore I figured it was better to roll it all under the former December pattern diso.

Ha! Good luck there.

Probably should make it 12/1-4/1.   March can be rocking.

If you think you like snow, check this out.  

http://www.viralnova.com/simon-beck-snow-art/

Well, you can't sled and ski all the time, and an artist has to art :)  Dude does some good stuff.  I tried doing some designs in mud, but it didn't look that good.  Just looked like me and the pup were walking about in the mud.  T

Lol well just going through some change in my kive. Good changes. I am going into the ministry. I really want to change peoples lives and I want to go into Evangelism. So I am trying really hard to look on the positives for most things in life since if you read or watch the news everything is so negative. Also it is Christmas can we just all get along just for a few days. I really hope all on this board has a great and Merry Christmas.

Congratulations! That's a very purposeful profession. 

Merry Christmas to you too!  :santa:

Lol well just going through some change in my kive. Good changes. I am going into the ministry. I really want to change peoples lives and I want to go into Evangelism. So I am trying really hard to look on the positives for most things in life since if you read or watch the news everything is so negative. Also it is Christmas can we just all get along just for a few days. I really hope all on this board has a great and Merry Christmas.

Congrats man!  Good luck on the path that God leads you!

Where do you find them at? I don't know which pay site is the best.

I use weatherbell $20 a month. It has the euro ensembles out to day 15 along with the weeklies. You can sign up for a free 7day trial. I think accuweather has a free 30 day for their pro site. Not sure of what all they have.

I use weatherbell $20 a month. It has the euro ensembles out to day 15 along with the weeklies. You can sign up for a free 7day trial. I think accuweather has a free 30 day for their pro site. Not sure of what all they have.

I might go with Accuweather. I don't see why they get pissed off if we post their maps. Hell we are paying for it. We should be able to post whatever map.

I might go with Accuweather. I don't see why they get pissed off if we post their maps. Hell we are paying for it. We should be able to post whatever map.

Do all of the pay sites have a policy of not allowing their maps to be posted in the public domain? I assume they do, but I occasionally see what I know are pay maps posted on facebook and even in here.

Do all of the pay sites have a policy of not allowing their maps to be posted in the public domain? I assume they do, but I occasionally see what I know are pay maps posted on facebook and even in here.

Basically under the polices they prevent you to copy and paste, yes most do but they mostly don't want you to generate a database of their maps for other people to use...like making a map site with direct links to all the hours, esentially WxBell outside of WxBell.

Posting a map or two from a run or two isn't a big deal, I'd imagine, to WxBell...or else they'd tweet "cease and desist" messages to people all the time, which they don't. I imagine they treat it as free promotion.

My guess would be that AccuWx has actually sent a message to someone, hence why it's so regulated as to avoid any time of BS legal trouble... However I'm not sure how successful AccuWx or any map maker would be in a suit, having subscribers pay for products they can only look at but not have the freedom to "use", and their maps are generated off other maps/data that THEY pay for, etc. Hell, even WxBell prevents you to "alter" maps and I see maps "altered" all the time. It's all jumbled and the legal mumbo jumbo gets confusing there.

Archived