• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm next weekend has better teleconnector support than this misery ever did

Typhoon Tip

I'm just trolling...although the warm up is possible.

We're 5 days or so out. Anything is possible, but I feel the 00z euro op is too wound up and the gfs may be too far ots. To see the euro op that much farther west of the ensembles is troubling. Ensembles are usually going to be se of the op anyways, but there is a pretty big difference and I don't like that. We'll see what 12z does, but I'm not ruling out the storm..just saying how it looks. I know how quick things can change.

Adam (Am19PSU) was noting that the Euro operational is the 4th or 5th most amplified of it's 51 members.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without some positive posts today this thread is gonna be unreadable

How about a neutral one? Like Scooter said its too early to call anything at this point in time anything is possible from a crush, to a glance/minimal impacts to nada. Heck the only definite on tghis upcoming storm is that the models continue to slow down the onset of its arrival.

Good news that means some even more wound up

I love it being wound up like it is.......as long as we can get it to come off the east coast further north, I'd be really excited., As noted, that's what I'm focusing on. I suspect the mets and the 98% of the board who know more than me are looking at something else to make this a big one.

Anyone want to take guesses as to whether it gets pushed back even further in the 12z runs? I don't think we can take any more delays. lol

Archived