joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid Atlantic Snow totals thread for winter 2013/14

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok -- based on the new map (which I'm not going to post right now as I'm still tweaking)... couple things that need to be addressed:

Rich/WintryMix: you need to give me a better total. Your 48.8" cannot be correct. You are surrounded by areas in the 50s with Fozz/RR not far from you in the 60s.

chris87: did you update your total? You are close to Solo2 in Frederick county, want to confirm you are near or above 60" like he is.

notvirga: did you update your total? you are now surrounded by 50s...

thats it for now... thanks!

My totals are in my signature. Highstakes and myself are within 3 inches. I have been fringed in all the March events. Gradient payback.

Thanks! I had your total updated already, mr. I'm almost in the 80s. :P

edit to add: ****! you are in the 80s now! You must have edited at some point monday, last total I had for you is 79.5

Thanks! I had your total updated already, mr. I'm almost in the 80s. :P

edit to add: ****! you are in the 80s now! You must have edited at some point monday, last total I had for you is 79.5

Lol! Thanks. I was off of work due to the 6 to 8 in Baltimore City on Monday. I had a meager 3.2 but it put me over the mark so I updated with that total.

Lol! Thanks. I was off of work due to the 6 to 8 in Baltimore City on Monday. I had a meager 3.2 but it put me over the mark so I updated with that total.

lucky, my office stayed opened so i had to make the drive in

Any members from Cecil County have a season total? Both Elkton cocorahs stations are unusable.

I know I said I'm in Havre de Grace, but I'm actually south of there lol. I was "worried" you'd keep the 50" line too far north based on my inaccurate info. Here-

Lat- 39.497409

Lon- -76.131992

Sorry about that!

I know I said I'm in Havre de Grace, but I'm actually south of there lol. I was "worried" you'd keep the 50" line too far north based on my inaccurate info. Here-

Lat- 39.497409

Lon- -76.131992

Sorry about that!

Based on extrapolating New Park, Holtwood and Wilmington, I think upper 50s to mid 60s for middle of Cecil county

hmmmm..maybe 55-60 for the higher sections and 50 for the southern/eastern sections

Lat- 39.497409

Lon- -76.131992

Sorry about that!

Giving me wrong info does not help you. And since I make maps for a living, having accurate data is crucial so please don't fudge things simply for your own good.

Thanks Matt, I can assume areas in CC should be in the 50s but without actual data my hands are tied.

I don't want to produce a map where data was fudged simply bc someone assumes it's supposed to be that way.

GIS nazi...

Archived