• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is weird - the ThreadEx site for climo data changed - http://threadex.rcc-acis.org/

I dont understand why they make it so difficult to find climo data. I have a better chance tracking down my ancestors in Portugal than finding the rankings for a record low max at Logan. It's frustrating and stupid. Make it easy to access....it's fooking climo data.

Now it's just the first order stations and you can't change around the order/ranking of stuff. I wonder why the change

I dont understand why they make it so difficult to find climo data. I have a better chance tracking down my ancestors in Portugal than finding the rankings for a record low max at Logan. It's frustrating and stupid. Make it easy to access....it's fooking climo data.

Now it's just the first order stations and you can't change around the order/ranking of stuff. I wonder why the change

I think the other stuff there was the CLIMOD data and that is supposed to be behind the paywall. I'm guessing it was there by mistake.

ThreadEx is supposed to be for the first order climo stations that threads together all the separate sites that comprise the "Hartford Area" or whatever. 

I think the other stuff there was the CLIMOD data and that is supposed to be behind the paywall. I'm guessing it was there by mistake.

ThreadEx is supposed to be for the first order climo stations that threads together all the separate sites that comprise the "Hartford Area" or whatever.

Paying for climate data is completely ridiculous. It's data that was already observed.

It bothers me they changed the site back though. I mean.....why?

My link is the exact same thing on threadex yesterday...i think it was a threadex glitch. DonS and I were discussing it and were trying to figure out what happened. He found out that they weren't aware fo the threadex stuff...but linked to the Cornell site which is the same thing. Its a test for climod2...hopefully it remains up for use permanently.

My link is the exact same thing on threadex yesterday...i think it was a threadex glitch. DonS and I were discussing it and were trying to figure out what happened. He found out that they weren't aware fo the threadex stuff...but linked to the Cornell site which is the same thing. Its a test for climod2...hopefully it remains up for use permanently.

I didn't get a chance to look at it deeply yesterday, but thought they changed it when you guys pointed it out this morning. I'm glad it's back...I finally had a chance to look.

Archived