Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Second Half of October Wx Discussion?

CT Rain

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I see what people are talking about...but I'm not sure when it happens. Part of me thinks any turnaround would be more December.

Ya HM and co seem to think that an El nino like circulation may get going in the Pacific with a rise in the AAM. That would probably make things more interesting going forward

Ya HM and co seem to think that an El nino like circulation may get going in the Pacific with a rise in the AAM. That would probably make things more interesting going forward

A lot of times you can get temporary setups like that so it's nothing out of the ordinary. The SOI is negative but too early to saw if that means anything. You have a wave of warmer water (kelvin wave) moving east so this may be helping the Nino look.

However, you still have cooler water to the east and also above this warm tongue so I would be a little careful here.

What did you dress up as?

I dusted off my postman costume with my hunting rifle when I went around with the kids?   :axe:  :whistle: 

When I was 32 years old, I bought a few articles that contained a kind of Rocky Horror Picture Show busty black chest, and an afro and went as Macy Gray.   I had tights and all...   and,   I got lade.   Must have been to beard I had at the time.  ha!

Archived