Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SW/Central/SE VA Disco

Martin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we still have some potential for tues/wed and sat. Have heard the euro is closer on midweek.Looks like p-type will be an issue. Anybody with access to better maps see where r/s line may be for both events?

op was decent ens were not so wet. 3/1 was north but not so wet either day 9 was the wettest looking but day 9 who cares

op was decent ens were not so wet. 3/1 was north but not so wet either day 9 was the wettest looking but day 9 who cares

Thanks. Looks like its still watchable. These borderline ots systems always bear watching..need it to ramp up to avoid ptype issues for us folks on the coast

We are going to be in the upper 60s on Sunday and then start Monday in the upper 40s. Unless we get legit heavy snow, this will be nothing more than some snow flying in the air in the afternoon.

We really need to have the cold entrenched before the storm down here. Otherwise we will see our typical cold chasing moisture scenario.

We are going to be in the upper 60s on Sunday and then start Monday in the upper 40s. Unless we get legit heavy snow, this will be nothing more than some snow flying in the air in the afternoon.

We really need to have the cold entrenched before the storm down here. Otherwise we will see our typical cold chasing moisture scenario.

not the same scenario; if you look at the models the cold air arrives before the moisture - not whill moisture is departing. I have seen a ton of those cold chasing rain scenario's and we lose every time. This is not one of them.

There's no sense to anthropomorphize weather, but it would be nice to see RVA in the bull's eye this time, and perhaps quiet the cacophony of the DMV crowd for a few moments(recognizing I lived most of my life inside the beltway). I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see. 

Archived