SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
SW/Central/SE VA Disco

Martin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Providence Forge - 20 miles east of RIC - Powerful howling winds as this storm intensifies beautifully.  Snow is getting heavier instead of ending.  I do not want to go to bed and miss any of this very infrequent display,

I've walked with the Big Dog at 5:30, 8:00 and 10:15 - let the Big Dog off leash for a romp at 10:15.  All of our footprints and tracks have been obliterated.   

What are some of the totals coming out of those bands to the south east in Williamsburg.. Hampton Roads and Norfolk areas?    Those look more intense than anything Richmond got.  LOL

I am right at 3.5" here in SE Virginia Beach.  I think we will be able to do another 1-1.5" with this band coming in.

What are some of the totals coming out of those bands to the south east in Williamsburg.. Hampton Roads and Norfolk areas? Those look more intense than anything Richmond got. LOL

it's been snowing great since 8:00 at the beach. Not sure exactly what the rates are but good size flakes mixed in.

Haven't seen amounts that high and measuring is really difficult with this wind. I think the higher amounts we have seen reported might be in places where snow has drifted a bit 

I am in the London Bridge area of VB.  Measuring on top of a plastic storage bin.  Ill try and post pics soon.

Archived