• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hudson Valley Fall 2013

TJay

Between the big swings in high and low temps and all of the sunshine we have had it should be a great season for vibrant color. 

Yes Rob the colors have popped the last week or two.  It feels more like summer today than fall, very muggy with pop up showers this morning along the thruway. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys.  I tend to go conservative on the snow measurements so I'm thinking of marking down a .10 for my house as the first measurable snowfall.  I'm not crazy about it since I didn't see it myself but there was obviulsy some snowfall around the area last Tuesday. 

If it helps, I had a mix of some sleet, freezing drizzle and light snow, nothing to measure. Goshen to Harriman on Rt 17 I only seen snow on the groud in the Monroe/Harriman area.

If it helps, I had a mix of some sleet, freezing drizzle and light snow, nothing to measure. Goshen to Harriman on Rt 17 I only seen snow on the groud in the Monroe/Harriman area.

My mother mentioned a dusting in New Windsor but I don't think anything happened in Montgomery, not from what I've heard, so...it looks like I won't be logging anything as far as measurable snowfall IMBY.

Archived