• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

Snow has lightned up considerably in the last 10 minutes.  What radar product are you using?

GRLevel3..............It has filled in NE of 94/23 intersection for now. The rest of the grid from NYC north to Eastern Orange looked like it swallowed steroids the way the entire shield intensified in 20 min. after I was ready to write it off up here

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRLevel3..............It has filled in NE of 94/23 intersection for now. The rest of the grid from NYC north to Eastern Orange looked like it swallowed steroids the way the entire shield intensified in 20 min. after I was ready to write it off up here

I'm very close to the intersection of 23/94 and I must just be missing it since the snow has lightened to flurries.

1.5" here. Never expected more than a couple as we looked to be in the transition zone as the coastal took over. Congrats on the high totals you guys had! Kids and I built a bobsled run on our hill out front. We now have snow tunnels, a bobsled run, and an ice rink. Not to mention snow up to my thighs. Are we in Alaska?! Definitely a memorable stretch.

1.5" here. Never expected more than a couple as we looked to be in the transition zone as the coastal took over. Congrats on the high totals you guys had! Kids and I built a bobsled run on our hill out front. We now have snow tunnels, a bobsled run, and an ice rink. Not to mention snow up to my thighs. Are we in Alaska?! Definitely a memorable stretch.

And more to come!!!!! Hopefully

1.0 on the nose today. Great to hear you guys down south are making out so well with the event. Come to think of it, if folks in the OC are clocking 5", they must be cleaning up close to the city. On mobile now so I haven't been following closely.

Actually Rockland was only in light snows most of the time.. Once again Orange County had. Nice band set up right overhead and sit for a few hours before breaking

1.0 on the nose today. Great to hear you guys down south are making out so well with the event. Come to think of it, if folks in the OC are clocking 5", they must be cleaning up close to the city. On mobile now so I haven't been following closely.

The OC seems to have reclaimed it's "snow belt" status these past few storms lol

Just been an amazing winter and we aren't quite done yet.

Roads suck from Monroe to Chester then get better as you head west

Yeah I just went to get pizza at Anendolas- had to get out just to make it feel like I did something on my Saturday lol

Roads are real crappy - they haven't plowed since earlier this afternoon.. Guess they are just waiting it out til it ends.

Archived