Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

WWA up for areas north/south/west of Orange county lol.. All for 2-4"

Upton expects less than an 1" for the area.. Cant make it up lol

Upton was more impressed yesterday. My point and click forecast from Mt Holly is for 1-3 inches tomorrow.

Their long term AFD is cold and dry for the next 10 days after tomorrow.

Best.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upton was more impressed yesterday. My point and click forecast from Mt Holly is for 1-3 inches tomorrow.

Their long term AFD is cold and dry for the next 10 days after tomorrow.

Best.

An inch or less forecast here.  Even a dusting would beat Tuesday's storm!

The pattern certainly looks to become much more active come next weekend.  Looks like more of the same between now and then.  Hopefully the cold sticks around when the pattern changes.  

An inch or less forecast here.  Even a dusting would beat Tuesday's storm!

The pattern certainly looks to become much more active come next weekend.  Looks like more of the same between now and then.  Hopefully the cold sticks around when the pattern changes.  

Watch it become a warm air advection event with mid levels shooting above freezing and a cold rain while we are in the 20s at 2m, followed by a quick, sharp cold front that delivers another dry, tundra airmass  :lmao:

Just kidding, it actually looks a little more interesting once we get into next weekend.

Flurries now

Steady light snow here.  Honestly, it's heavier than anything I saw on Tuesday!

Going to be a lot of nail biting over the ensuing days about the week 2 pattern.  Looks very stormy but it also appears that we may lose some of the cold.  GFS has nearly 3" of precip here in the 8-16 day period with temperatures ranging from the upper 20's to around 40.  I am hopeful that our interior location may finally pay dividends this winter and we stay on the right side of the cold. 

I am new on here, I post a lot on accuweather board but decided I'd sign up here because you have a thread specifically geared toward my geographic location which is the Mid HV in southern Ulster County. Right now getting light snow and two inches.

Welcome!! Where are you exactly? You can put your location in your profile as well through settings..

Archived