Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central Pennsylvania Late Summer-Fall 2013

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the rationale for merging these threads? I ask because the weather in Pittsburgh is often - especially in winter - vastly different than it is here in the Lower Susquehanna Valley and I'm sure north of here toward Williamsport and environ.

I mean, the western guys are all great and by no means am I complaining about them (they're an equally excellent thread) but I'm scared it'll make it harder to follow specific threats as we usually need different storm systems to bring snow (Nor'easter / Miller A/Bs / App Runners).

What's the rationale for merging these threads? I ask because the weather in Pittsburgh is often - especially in winter - vastly different than it is here in the Lower Susquehanna Valley and I'm sure north of here toward Williamsport and environ.

I mean, the western guys are all great and by no means am I complaining about them (they're an equally excellent thread) but I'm scared it'll make it harder to follow specific threats as we usually need different storm systems to bring snow (Nor'easter / Miller A/Bs / App Runners).

Changed to include just Central PA. Obviously people from both areas can post where they see fit, but separate threads is better, especially as we get into the busier board season.

Changed to include just Central PA. Obviously people from both areas can post where they see fit, but separate threads is better, especially as we get into the busier board season.

Just thought it would help to merge a limited populace...didn't mean to cause any confusion.

September is just a day or two away and I figured it's time to start a new thread.  I would not be surprised, if CTP & PBZ's areas failed to see another 90 degree reading this calendar year.

Also, I am pleased to announce I will be returning to York, PA starting in January 2014!!

What takes you to my hometown? I used to live between Kiwanis Lake and the Parkway projects, next to the electric company's grounds.

Archived